Sunday, September 05, 2010

The first Tennessee cavalry.

Here is a list of men that were captured and short by the confederate forces on January 19, 1863. I have very little on them and I would like to know about them. If you have any information on them I would like to hear about it, my address can be found in my profile.

Privates of the first Tennessee cavalry.

* (?) - Maiden name.

1. Roderick Shelton.
Father: Roderick Shelton.
Mother:Rachel Moore.
Wife: Eliza (?) Shelton.

2. David Shelton.
Father: JAMES SHELTON.
Mother: MARTHA JANE OR PATSEY MC COY
Wife: Nancy (?) Shelton.

3. James Metcalf.
Wife: Cerena (?) Metcalf.

4. Elison King.
Wife: Nancy (?) King.

5. James Shelton.
Father: JAMES SHELTON.
Mother: MARTHA JANE OR PATSEY MC COY
Wife: Patsey J. Shelton.

6. David Metcalf.
Wife: Sarah (?) Metcalf.

7. William Shelton.
Wife: Cloa (?) Shelton.

8. Russell B. Franklin.
Wife: Mary (?) Franklin

No comments: