Friday, May 22, 2015

Hugh Muldoon, Infantry & Navy.

I found Mr. Muldoon very interesting, but it was very had to find any personal information on him.
I well put down on what I think I know but I may be all wrong.  It well be in your best interest and mine if you well, * re-research this information before stating it as fact.

*Hugh Muldoon.

Birth: 1844.
Death: Unknown.

Parents: John & Catherine Muldoon.

Wife: Bridget Brennan Muldoon.
Married abt., 1875.

Children: John Hugh Muldoon.

Burial; Unknown..

Rhode Island Soldiers Home.
Bristol Town, Bristol, R. I.

Hugh Muldoon, Service 9th., R. I., Infantry Co. A.; Rank Private; 12th., R. I. Infantry, Co. H.; Rank Private; U. S. Navy; Rank Ordinary seaman; Months of service 3, 9, 7 and a half; Nativity Pennsylvania; Age 50; Disability Injured Keen; Pension not stated; Admitted from Rhode Island; Occupation Machinist; Married; Read & Write Yes; Admitted November 13, 1894; Discharged June 1, 1895.

No comments: