Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Georgia & Tennessee Militia Fight The Seminole Indians

The five pages below are of the Georgia and Tennessee Militia, these men were called into service to help fight the Seminole Indian in 1817 & 1818. As there was so much information on these pages I decided to put up the actual pages so you won’t miss any information. Keep in mind that some of this man may have additional information on then in my index’s, so if you find a ancestor or a person of interest and would like to know if there is more information on them you can write to me. My address can be found in my profile.

Note. The five Photo’s can be made to full screen by pushing on them.

Georgia Militia First Brigade.

















Georgia Militia 7th. Infantry & Captain Henry Norwood 1st. Regiment Tennessee Militia.

No comments: