Monday, April 07, 2014

I Need Help From My Readers.

When I started this site over 10 years ago I was so excited.  I touch on every subject one could think of , but now I'm looking for new subjects..

My main field is military and surnames with a little history thrown in.  What I'm looking for is new ideas.  I know I have a lot of readers that come to my site over and over again, and these are the ones I'm reaching out to.

I know some of you have heard family stories and wondered if they were true or not.  Some of you may have heard of an unusual surname.  Then there are some of your ancestors that was in the Civil War and or some other war, that you would like to know more about, ( I don't cover the modern wars like W. W. I. ect.)  I'm looking for any subject that maybe of interest to you and to my readers.

Now I can go to any book or government document and find something to write about, but what I get the most excited about is those who run across my site accidently or one of my fateful readers who is asking for help.  This is why I built this site to help people.

If you have something you would like to see me write about, then drop me a line, I'll glad to hear from you.   My address can be found in my profile.

No comments: